Monday, July 27, 2009

Soap


We have soap (saponata). Take a look. 14 scents and free of non-natural stuff. I'm quirky and have used bar soap for shampoo for years (of course I use a conditioner). Now that I use our soap, my hair is fluffier and curlier and full of body, and I love the creamy texture of the soap lent by olive oil. My favorite scents are juniper and lavender. My daughter, Bella, is a rose freek. Check out her Etsy store at vintagebella.etsy.com. I'm introducing two new scents very soon--cedar and jasmine. We also have four citrus fragrances (orange, lime, lemon and tangerine), and rose, wintergreen, almond, spearmint and clove. They can be sold in sets and singularly. Check out my Etsy store at sophiassaponata.etsy.com. Oh, and when you do, check out the note cards designed after our fragrances.

No comments:

Post a Comment